• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Vs Radarlock Differences?

That tends to happen when people join here. Just remember to pace yourself, you won't realize how quickly this can drain your bank account until it's time to pay bills!
eh, kids can eat offbrand soups and lemon water all summer......

I got lucky though - I've only bought one pair myself. the 30 Year Sports were purchased by my wife and this last set was purchased after I sold my Invicta watch to feed my new sunglasses fetish....

p.s.
the sunglasses fetish seems to "feel better" than my watch fetish did HAHA !!!

You wait Litos, when you find yourself "needing" a display case, that's when you know the addiction has really kicked in!

It was still on their website yesterday. Never used them so you may be right

They keep some of the pages active (Jawbone frames, bolts, and jaws too) but there's no option to add to cart anymore, even if some stuff is listed in stock. I assume Oakley (or Art's themselves) really locked down on how Art's handles their OCP offerings, keeping it only available as a full whole setup in-store. Bet there must've been some kind of discrepancy with their parts stock once this board found out.

I bought a Radarlock frame there before.For ~$77 (had a 15% discount) it was a bit too nice a deal: frame+vault+nose pieces and earsock kit (albeit just the black one). One could literally buy a frame and 2 iridium lenses for nearly the price of a regular set - even less with the discount: $208.25 vs $220 MSRP and $260 for an OCP with two iridium lenses. You'd only lose out on frame color selection.

Just completed the conversion. I swapped nose pieces between a Radarlock and an XL and ended up with two new pairs of glasses. Pic below is my TDF XL post mod with a blue polarized lens (wish it was a pitch but oh well)
y3nvb.jpg

eh, kids can eat offbrand soups and lemon water all summer......

I got lucky though - I've only bought one pair myself. the 30 Year Sports were purchased by my wife and this last set was purchased after I sold my Invicta watch to feed my new sunglasses fetish....

p.s.
the sunglasses fetish seems to "feel better" than my watch fetish did HAHA !!!
Kids are gonna eat the offbrand soups and I'm pretty sure we ALL know what you are gonna be eating ;)

Latest Posts

Back