• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Blue Iridium Lens

MarcelN

Oakley Expert
Will Oakley ever release these? I've seen quite a few cycling pros using them months ago...

You sure you're not confusing them with G30 Polarized?

Best bet I'd guess is ask Oakley if you haven't already, but I've inquired about the Jade Polar and they have no idea.

How does Deep Blue differ from Blue Iridium?

This is the lens I was talking about: http://mtbs.cz/media/2012/04/24/.jpg I'm pretty sure it's blue iridium?

Blue Iridium is more of a contrast lens than Deep Blue. Has a more noticeable VR28 tint. I haven't seen many pictures of the Radarlock with Deep Blue to know how the ends finish. Can be it though as the lens available is the same non-vented Path.

G30 Polarized I previously mentioned has a pretty blue reflection when worn and seen at that angle, also available as non-vented Path. Can't find a good pic that demonstrates that though, but the ends in yours do look like they're revealing the G30 base. And since you speak in terms of "months ago", Deep Blue was rather recent so I don't know how many people had the lens. I don't even think it's in OCP.

Back