• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Box Set! Only 50 Made Of These!

MaddOakley101

Oakley Beginner
Hey everybody

So I today i went in to my local vault store to see if they have anything good worth buying. And I stumbled upon the The Radarlock Boxset it's a limited edition array box set that were only 50 made in the world! The box that radar comes in is this crazy big black that holds all the lenses and the frame. It comes with a blood orange frame. The lenses that the array set comes with is Black Iridium,g30 ,persimmon, oo red iridium polarized and a fire ididium polarized lens! so basically it comes with 5 diffrent lenses. To be honest it actually cheaper to buy this set then buying all the peices separately. The price of this Limited edition is $575! It sold out everywhere and The only store that I know that has the set is the Oakley Vault in premium international in Orlando Florida! There only four left in the store!!!It's a peice of Oakley innovation that Oakley collectors shouldn't miss out on! If you have any questions just call the store and they would gladly help you out! I bought mine where's yours at?!?

2m467h2.jpg

287k6l4.jpg

WOW that's a pretty nice set . . .
would love to get my hand on a set!

I just talked to my local vault about these, it seems that this is a test run, I assume if they sell well more will be made. At $600 I think will pass on picking up a set.

Very nice, but $600....how about a few less lenses and a price around 350-400 like the BMX? It is a nice set, however.