1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    * found them, deal is pending *

Looking to buy a Radarlock frame in Polished Navy, oo9181-17. Please shoot me a PM with your asking price and the condition of the frame.

I would also consider buying this new and splitting it up if anyone is interested buying the lenses from me. I'd take everything but the lenses (frame, micro bag, and case), then would sell to you the 2 lenses: black iridium vented path, and VR28 black iridium vented path.

Last edited by a moderator: 2/8/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just in case you have any interest, I have OCP Radarlock Team Navy. Frame only. Comes with everything except lenses. Icons and earsocks I believe are white.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks @Oakster, I have a deal in progress right now but if for some reason it falls through, I'll get in touch.