• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Lens Fitting Issue

Hitech Vojtech

I should Work at Oakley
Shanghai,China
Hi guys i just got my new radarlock path lens that i exchanged fir my origibal Pitch lens,but I just realized that the path vented lens doest fit so tight to the frame where was Pitch lens...I thought the frames are the same am I right?anybody have idea how to make fit tighter ?put small piece of rubber at corner or something?
Thanx

Yes,it came with box as well original that says radarlock i mean its not totally loose,but the pitch lens was so tight i couldnt get it out of the frame and now I put the positive red vented Path lens in it and I see its not 100%tight

Frames are the same. Don't know what to tell you because I only use Path, and it's tight enough. I have that same lens too, purchased as a separate piece from Oakley. Fits just like the Ice Path that came with the frames. And between both my Radarlock frames it fits in the same way.

The way you describe the Pitch fit sounds too tight as I never struggled getting my lenses out. There's supposed to be some extra tolerance between lens and frame (not nose piece) to limit lens deflection. Hopefully a Pitch owner here has some input

Back