1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale are Matte White Radarlocks with Grey Polarized & G40 Path Lenses BNIB.

Since we all know that no lens is perfect, even from straight from the factory.. I'll give them each 9/10 with the Grey Polarized having a very small bubble in the lower right lens, not in the line of vision. No scratches.

$200 OBO / PayPal -Gift / Shipped to ContUS - International buyers please PM me for for shipping quote.

Radarlock - Matte White W/ Grey Polarized & G40 Path BNIB - Price Drop! - dsc07025b.jpg

Radarlock - Matte White W/ Grey Polarized & G40 Path BNIB - Price Drop! - dsc07026u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price Drop - Offers?? Bump....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No offers??? I can't believe that there's no one on the board that has interest in these at all... Bump...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    i would so get it if i didnt already JUST buy a set! and for more money too!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96%
    i would pick these up but i have to save my money for a new Laptop computer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i hate when i have a for sale thread going and i get a buncha "i would get these butttt" lol... :confused:
    anywho! PM'd! and there might be a lil something going on ladies! lol..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    SOLD!!! Thanks echav23!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.