• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock path, BIP + Prizm sets - what would you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
I have a pair of Radars. They aren't Radar Locks and aren't Prizm. They are Black Polarized, but I love them. One of my favorite frames I have. I would imagine the locks would be even better. The True Carbon one is my favorite.

Heads up. The arms of radar locks will scratch ur lenses when folded

Need, want... :D

By my understanding Daily isn't quite dark enough for full-on sun (thus the BIP) but is the darkest of the three I listed and would probably get the most facetime. But I want good driving-in-rain options, too, and road may be good for that, or at least overcast. Trail, being the lightest of the three (or so I hear) might be better than road in the heaviest rain, and /or also might be the best choice for wooded hiking / biking.

But I'm just considering plans right now; I want to check them all out firsthand before committing.
I posted in the other Prizm thread, but figured I'd post here too.

I called Oakley today to find out. Here's what they told me:

Daily Prizm Polarized: 14%
Road Prizm Polarized: 20%
Trail Prizm Polarized: 36%
Baseball Infield and Outfield were both in the 20's or low 30's, I don't remember for sure.

The customer service rep also mentioned that eventually, they "may" have non-polarized versions available, but it sounded like she may have just been guessing on that.

Latest Posts

Back