• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock XL Plastic Nose Bridge Piece

but the plastic nosepiece is not interchangeable between the regular vs lock.. so make sure you get a radarlock version. i also found out there is a chance that regular lenses can fit into radarlock fames. just needs a bit of "Adjusting" of the lens at the nosebridge section of the lens that clips into the plastic nosepiece. as-is, the regular radar lenses will sit in a radarlock fame, but it wont clip properly into the nosepiece.

Cool, thanks everyone! So in reference to the original question. . .does anyone know how I could get a hold of one of these nosepieces? Peeza, would you be willing to sell me yours?

Mine, is not off of a radarlock tho, just a standard radar, not sure that it would work.

Can anybody test try it?

Oh, sorry Peeza, I thought yours was a Radarlock. I think others have said in this thread that a regular Radar one would not work in the Radarlock. Thanks though!

It goes like this.

Radar/Radar XL can be switched, but must use the lens that matches the nose.

Same goes for Radarlock/Radarlock XL.

Radar/Radarlock are not compatible with each other due to the slight differences in lenses.

It goes like this.

Radar/Radar XL can be switched, but must use the lens that matches the nose.

Same goes for Radarlock/Radarlock XL.

Radar/Radarlock are not compatible with each other due to the slight differences in lenses.

Cheers for clearing that up Batwolf:)

The best solution is to get any color Radarlock XL you want (all have black nose pieces), take the XL nose piece out swap it with standard one and then sell the frame as a Path/Pitch compatible.

They are interchangeable. I've got an XL nose piece I'd like to swap for a standard one if anyone is willing - it's brand new. Email me (davidblairross at gmail dot com) and we can arrange postage.

Back