• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlocks Are Here!

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
Scored a brand new pair of radar locks for a steal on the bay. I snagged the white with jade. Cannot wait for these to get here. Pictures will be posted of course upon arrival. :wink:

I ordred these last friday morning... And they got here monday afternoon. Couldn't be happier! I finally got my hands on a pair of radarlocks. They really are a piece of work. The fit is very much the same, but they don't feel near as solid as the original. Still a very elegant pair to wear out and about. These will be a great companion for running this spring. :biggrin:

tumblr_mhcwl1dvFD1rbptugo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhcwl1dvFD1rbptugo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mhcwl1dvFD1rbptugo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhcwl1dvFD1rbptugo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhcwl1dvFD1rbptugo5_1280.jpg

congrads, Im addicted to radarlocks myself!!!!!!!!! Got to have them in many colors and got to have them in every lens color!!!!

Anyone know the size difference between the radar edge and path sizes? The path is too small for me, and I know the edge is a "womens" style lens. But I personally like how the cut looks. If it's a little larger up and down, it might be on the shopping list.

Latest Posts

Back