1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

Scored a brand new pair of radar locks for a steal on the bay. I snagged the white with jade. Cannot wait for these to get here. Pictures will be posted of course upon arrival. :wink:

I ordred these last friday morning... And they got here monday afternoon. Couldn't be happier! I finally got my hands on a pair of radarlocks. They really are a piece of work. The fit is very much the same, but they don't feel near as solid as the original. Still a very elegant pair to wear out and about. These will be a great companion for running this spring. :biggrin:

Radarlocks Are Here! - tumblr_mhcwl1dvFD1rbptugo1_1280.jpg
    Radarlocks Are Here! - tumblr_mhcwl1dvFD1rbptugo2_1280.jpg Radarlocks Are Here! - tumblr_mhcwl1dvFD1rbptugo3_1280.jpg
    Radarlocks Are Here! - tumblr_mhcwl1dvFD1rbptugo4_1280.jpg
    Radarlocks Are Here! - tumblr_mhcwl1dvFD1rbptugo5_1280.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

:thumb: Suuuuweeeeeet!

3. djhyper66

djhyper66 Oakley Expert

congrads, Im addicted to radarlocks myself!!!!!!!!! Got to have them in many colors and got to have them in every lens color!!!!

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

What other lens did it come with?

5. s3sunruh

Just the yellow. I'm sure it won't get much use. Both are pitch size and both are vented. All the usual stuff.

6. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Lock it in

7. s3sunruh

Anyone know the size difference between the radar edge and path sizes? The path is too small for me, and I know the edge is a "womens" style lens. But I personally like how the cut looks. If it's a little larger up and down, it might be on the shopping list.

8. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Edge is slightly smaller than path but it fits really nice, my girlfriend has a pair and they are a really nice lens

9. s3sunruh

Thanks for the info! I just need coverage, and I wish that they had more pitch options or the range lens in radarlock.

10. luke

luke Oakley Beginner

Sweet...