• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rag And Bones... Who Got Them?

Out of curiosity I was wondering who all on the forum was able to get an order in before they all sold out. I myself was lucky enough to double order on accident and get 2 pair of the white w/ fire.

If you did order them by accident and want to help a fellow member out I will buy the extra pair from you.

So far I have given first dibs to my buddy here in town where I live. He isn't too sure he wants them though. So if he doesn't want them I'll give you the next shot at them.

I was able to pick up a pair of the black ones last night just before 10:30pm est. I got the order confirmation but not the shipping confirmation yet.

Is the 150 production # for each style a confirmed #?

I am not sure if its confirmed or not, the only thing I saw that said that was the gq article. The customer service rep at rag and bones didn't know how many were made.

3 more pairs in the hands of forum members. These are for jk sander and myself. They are all the camo.
phug.jpg

So according to this thread then we have 9/150 camo and 6/150 black. I don't really want to start pulling numbers from te other thread so hopefully they come post here.

I ordered a pair of each. Still no shipping though, I called rag & bone and they said I caught a "pre-order". They will be receiving a new shipment in on 07/15, when they're expected to ship.

I ordered a pair of each. Still no shipping though, I called rag & bone and they said I caught a "pre-order". They will be receiving a new shipment in on 07/15, when they're expected to ship.
That's what happened to me as well, ordered both at the same time. I have shipping confirmation on the black ones but waiting to see what happens with the whites.