1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Guys,
    Finally getting around to taking some pics of my random display stuff. Check out the album. Prices are on each "title". Some I only have 1, some I have multiple. I'll delete from the album when I'm sold out.

I REALLY just want these to go to people who want them - things are priced really well. Please only buy if you are going to use them. If you're grabbing a bunch I'm sure you could convince me to give you a deal.

Shipping:
    US - $3 without tracking, $14 with tracking
    Anywhere else please ask. I will only ship without tracking on a gifted/friends and family purchase.

This is only some of it, I'll try to get the rest up over the next couple days. I'll have a few sunglasses popping up over the next little bit as well.

Thanks

For Sale Dec 2013 Photos by oaksterd4 | Photobucket

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pile of PMs and I will reply to all later this morning and will update the picture list with a few more as well as what's sold out.
    Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All PM's relied, lots added, and all sold outs noted.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There will still be some more later in the day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take the O Custom "Bar Staff" ID badge & Time Tank Card.

Last edited by a moderator: 11/28/13
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    EDIT: I will have more pics tomorrow morning - got stuck at an appointment longer than planned.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    I think you may have forgotten to get back to me

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry, I will follow up in the AM.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ... forgot what was in one of my boxes. Just in time!!! Have a few left that I didn't sell last year.
    $6 each for these. They're awesome! Given to reps to give to accounts. Same deal with shipping, etc.
    Random Display Stuff - IMG_0673_zps8012918f.jpg
    Random Display Stuff - IMG_0677_zps162d8943.jpg