1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have this stuff sitting around and need to move it, what you see in the pics you will get! The Eye jackets are in great shape but do have some small cleaning marks/scratches on the lenses.

PLEASE NOTE BASEBALL PRINT KEYCHAIN AND MASTERS BAGS ARE SOLD ALREADY.

$155 shipped in the USA

Random O bundle(hat, eye jackets, Golf Tees, poker chip, dog tag and more!) - O bundle 2.jpg

Random O bundle(hat, eye jackets, Golf Tees, poker chip, dog tag and more!) - O bundle 4.jpg

Random O bundle(hat, eye jackets, Golf Tees, poker chip, dog tag and more!) - O bundle 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/31/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just to clarify, neither of the bunkers are OEM? What material are they made out of?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I bought HQ Bunkers from a member here. They are plastic and I believe he 3D printed them or had them printed. I bought two of each from him, and now don't have room for all of them.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Post has been edited - Please note it is against forum rules to Sell any Replica Oakley products.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok...... I will include in the box two hunks of plastic that look really cool and are VERY similar to Oakley's front entrance of their headquarters in California......pm me for pics if you want.......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump
    NOW $135 Shipped

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

Baseball print keychain and master's bag SOLD

New Price is $99 shipped in the USA!!

Last edited by a moderator: 8/25/16
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump.

The 3D printed bunkers sold so now you will get what is in the pics except for the keychain and Masters bag.

Added this nice Case that came with my Carbon Shifts.

NEW Price is $78 shipped in the USA

Random O bundle(hat, eye jackets, Golf Tees, poker chip, dog tag and more!) - carbon case 1.jpg

Random O bundle(hat, eye jackets, Golf Tees, poker chip, dog tag and more!) - carbon case.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/6/16
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.