1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.4%
    I was bored today and decided to clean out my O storage and came up with a few pair to sell.
    All are new, but used to be mounted (I change lenses as soon as I purchase). The only exception to that is the Monster pup and the PB2 VR28. They stayed a little longer, so they get an 8-8.5/10 where the rest get 9.5-10. I will do 220.00 for all

I will pay shipping for all conus only!! Paypal F&F or you pay 4%

Fuel cell bi 35.00
    Straight Jacket bi 35.00
    Pit bull Black 30.00
    Jupiter Squared BI 35.00
    Jupiter squared ch I 35.00
    Monster pup Ch I 30.00
    Pitt Boss 2 VR28 pol 55.00 Random OEM lenses sitting around - Fuel cell.JPG Random OEM lenses sitting around - Straight jacket.JPG Random OEM lenses sitting around - Pit bull.JPG Random OEM lenses sitting around - Jupiter Carbon.JPG Random OEM lenses sitting around - Jupiter Squared.JPG Random OEM lenses sitting around - Monster pup.JPG Random OEM lenses sitting around - Pit boss 2 VR28.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 11/17/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.4%
    Bump price reduction!

Anonymous likes this.