1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have 7 pairs of Oakley Frogskins for sale. These are various pairs from my collection that I am parting with. They are all 100% authentic and brand new. I have not worn these and have only been sitting in my display case. If anyone needs some pictures just ask and I'll email them. All pairs come with original bag, box and paper work.

Price update

Jupiter Camo (positve red lens) -$130
    Anti-freeze green (black iridium lens) -$120
    Pink Acid (VL Blue lens) -$90
    Crystal Blue (grey lens) -Traded
    Polished black (grey lens) -SOLD
    Fire Flora Fade (Ruby lens) -$140
    Blacklight green/black (grey lens)-$90
    Grenade Fade (original release)-$100

Also would be up for possible trades!

I'm located in Canada, shipping in Canada or Continential US is included. Elsewhere I'll have to look into it.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There is a member on the forum looking for the fire flora, check the listings and send him a PM.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these may be tough to move at these prices

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Agreed. Epically the acid link and crystal blue. Some nice pairs you have for sale though. Good luck

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks guys, prices have been edited. Not in a huge hurry to sell, just trying to get some new pairs soon.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i had a very tough time selling a new pair of fire/flora fade for $90. Good luck with those prices.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I love the fire flora pair. Surprised those haven't gone up in price yet. They don't look as good in pictures, but in person they are one of my favorite pairs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The prices arent set in stone. Being in Canada I get hit with hefty shipping costs thus my prices are reflected. There isnt much of a market up here. If they sell they sell if not I have a decent set of doubles lol.
    Oh and floras for 90 bucks wouldve been a steal.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price update, also up for trades.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

check pm