1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Johnny Hundreds

Johnny Hundreds Banned

I've been after this case for a good...2 months... i have an issue getting things delivered to me...
    they just magically "dissapear" when i send them to my home address...
    i can be standing by the mailbox and they don't drop off a package, yet they'll mark it as delivered.
    so i try to purchase everything in-store. so... i had to wait 2 months til they stocked this back up!

my wife fought me on it, as she said $75 for an iPhone case was too much...
    but come on! this thing is insane!
    haha...

also! i thought it would be cool if we had a random pick up thread...non-o related...
    i know all of us spend our money on useless things we'd probably like eachother to see...
    like this case! haha...

Random Pick-Ups! - ob1f.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. chrisbron

chrisbron Oakley Enthusiast

Nice case! Have you tried driving your car over it yet? ;)

3. Johnny Hundreds

Johnny Hundreds Banned

i have a video of me flushing an iPhone in the toilet in one of my other otterbox cases, then pulling it out and it still functioned fine..
    i'll try and find it to upload somewhere...
    lmao

4. chrisbron

chrisbron Oakley Enthusiast

i hope you bleached the hell out of the toilet before throwing an iphone in there!

5. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

Why is that otter box so much more than their other vaults? Wife and I both have otters and I think they were $40 each?

6. Johnny Hundreds

Johnny Hundreds Banned

I'm assuming its the licensing rights to "RealTree" for the Camo print...
    everything i've purchased with RealTree Max Camo ends up significantly more expensive then its regular counter-parts

Totally worth it IMO.
    haha

7. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

$75 for a cell phone cover?!?! Mine is like...rubber ish, but nice. It costs me like $5, and prevents scratches on the sides and back. However, I don't really put my phone in strenuous situations, where I would be dropping it constantly. I've had my iPhone 4 for 2 years now, and it still looks pretty new. Just small, really light scratches on the front of the screen. I think iPhone's have some kind of hydrophobic coating? No idea. But that's just me. Looks cool though! I would just never spend that much :wink:.

8. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

My Galaxy 4G is over a year old. I don't use a case for it. Faint wear marks from where it sits, and some burn-in from leaving the screen turned on all day at work listening to radio apps.

9. numrich07

numrich07 Oakley Beginner

Thanks for sharing the picture. Now I have one on the way also. It'll go good with my King's Camo Flak Jackets

10. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Very nice. The only thing i truly like about the iPhone other than the OS is that there are a million cases out there for it. My phone there really isn't much out there. Stupid HTC hasn't pushed hard enough.