• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Random Pick-Ups!

I've been after this case for a good...2 months... i have an issue getting things delivered to me...
they just magically "dissapear" when i send them to my home address...
i can be standing by the mailbox and they don't drop off a package, yet they'll mark it as delivered.
so i try to purchase everything in-store. so... i had to wait 2 months til they stocked this back up!

my wife fought me on it, as she said $75 for an iPhone case was too much...
but come on! this thing is insane!
haha...

also! i thought it would be cool if we had a random pick up thread...non-o related...
i know all of us spend our money on useless things we'd probably like eachother to see...
like this case! haha...

ob1f.jpg

$75 for a cell phone cover?!?! Mine is like...rubber ish, but nice. It costs me like $5, and prevents scratches on the sides and back. However, I don't really put my phone in strenuous situations, where I would be dropping it constantly. I've had my iPhone 4 for 2 years now, and it still looks pretty new. Just small, really light scratches on the front of the screen. I think iPhone's have some kind of hydrophobic coating? No idea. But that's just me. Looks cool though! I would just never spend that much :wink:.

My Galaxy 4G is over a year old. I don't use a case for it. Faint wear marks from where it sits, and some burn-in from leaving the screen turned on all day at work listening to radio apps.

Thanks for sharing the picture. Now I have one on the way also. It'll go good with my King's Camo Flak Jackets

Very nice. The only thing i truly like about the iPhone other than the OS is that there are a million cases out there for it. My phone there really isn't much out there. Stupid HTC hasn't pushed hard enough.

Latest Posts

Back