• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Randsome01's Oakley Collection

Hello all, finally figured out how to upload the pic I took of my Oakley sunglasses collection. The am missing 2 pairs from what I listed. The Moon frames are broken =( , Infinite Heroes were left at my parents house and for some reason I didn't add the Ducati Fives which I was wearing at the time. Enjoy!

Very impressive I hope to get to that point at some time. I see you have an AP vest in your collection and would like to know if anyone could touch on this subject? I'm looking to purchase an AP vest myself, but noticed they only run from large to XL and i would like to know how well does a large AP vest fit to a medium build such as mine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Very impressive I hope to get to that point at some time. I see you have an AP vest in your collection and would like to know if anyone could touch on this subject? I'm looking to purchase an AP vest myself, but noticed they only run from large to XL and i would like to know how well does a large AP vest fit to a medium build such as mine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you looked at the date this user last was on the O-Forum?

Nope just found a topic I could relate to, seemed like a good choice I was able to get you to check out this old forum.

Back