• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rapha X Oakley Auction 2012

jonoyong

Inside Outlaw.
Premium Member
Singapore
surprised no one pointed these out. i just stumbled upon it. guess everyone missed the boat. not that i'm complaining though. looks a tad plain, but gonna be exclusive as.

last chance auction is today though.

anyone gonna give it a shot? ha!

Oakley Auction 2012 | Rapha

Thanks for posting dude, this was news to me. I remember they did the same with some Jawbones a while ago right? Same colour combo too. If I remember right the Jawbone sets went for $600 and up.

A pair is now up for auction on eBay. The microbag does look very sweet.

Yeah 10 pairs only. I rem offering a total of 600 used for the last auction that included both the frogs and the radars. Yup that's the cheapo I'm. And that was the max I was willing I pay for these. Nice concept but too plain.

I think these are a very nice, subtle pair. However, there is nothing about the design or the manufacturing process that puts them above other frogs, and just because there's only 10 pairs shouldn't add an extra $300 to the price tag. Rarity is over blown in my opinion. There are plenty of other Frogskins that are much more interesting and cost much less.

Latest Posts

Back