• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rapha X Oakley Auction 2012

I think these are a very nice, subtle pair. However, there is nothing about the design or the manufacturing process that puts them above other frogs, and just because there's only 10 pairs shouldn't add an extra $300 to the price tag. Rarity is over blown in my opinion. There are plenty of other Frogskins that are much more interesting and cost much less.

i concur wholly abt the views regarding rarity. they weren't even auctioning them off for charity. ha!

I was the lucky winner of the Rapha Frogskins with specific microbag and set of 6 Rapha-Focus trading cards recently auctioned on ebay, and they arrived today complete and pristine, with the added surprise the frame is Polished Cream, not White as suggested in parts of this thread. Without question one of the rarest issues produced, allegedly just 10 pairs, it is a very welcome addition to my collection.

I was the lucky winner of the Rapha Frogskins with specific microbag and set of 6 Rapha-Focus trading cards recently auctioned on ebay, and they arrived today complete and pristine, with the added surprise the frame is Polished Cream, not White as suggested in parts of this thread. Without question one of the rarest issues produced, allegedly just 10 pairs, it is a very welcome addition to my collection.

Wow congrats! What exactly is the cream colorway?

Wow congrats! What exactly is the cream colorway?

It is a gloss 'off white' colour, the closest examples I can relate it to would be the Fat Cat - Cream - Gold 03-356, and the Twitch - Cream - Bronze 03-523, both part of the Stretchline series. The Rapha Jawbone was Cream and I expect the Radarlock of this signature was the same. As a matter of interest there was also a Rapha Radar in black and a Pink Jawbone. This amounts to 5 Rapha glasses, unless any others have escaped my attention.

So you won them? Nice one dude!

Latest Posts

Back