1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    For sale BRAND NEW in box (only taken out of box to take pictures). Part of my personal collection. These are extremely hard to find. Awesome and perfect for display.
    ICON CARD CASE. No dents or scratches. Never used.
    $45 shipped...

RARE Brand New In Box  ICON CARD CASE (ALUMINUM SUPER RARE) Collectors Item!!!! - DSC00068.jpg
    RARE Brand New In Box  ICON CARD CASE (ALUMINUM SUPER RARE) Collectors Item!!!! - DSC00086.jpg
    RARE Brand New In Box  ICON CARD CASE (ALUMINUM SUPER RARE) Collectors Item!!!! - DSC00071.jpg
    RARE Brand New In Box  ICON CARD CASE (ALUMINUM SUPER RARE) Collectors Item!!!! - DSC00079.jpg
    RARE Brand New In Box  ICON CARD CASE (ALUMINUM SUPER RARE) Collectors Item!!!! - DSC00082.jpg

I also have for sale new without tags, RARE SI cell phone case, PM me offers..
    RARE Brand New In Box  ICON CARD CASE (ALUMINUM SUPER RARE) Collectors Item!!!! - DSC04076.jpg
    RARE Brand New In Box  ICON CARD CASE (ALUMINUM SUPER RARE) Collectors Item!!!! - DSC04075.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    new price...45 shipped.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take the card case if you can get me a shipping quote to Australia!?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello. Thanks for your interest. At this point I tried to get a quote and shipping from USA to Australia is quite expensive. It can cost anywhere from about $16-45 dollars roughly. It would be around the $16 range if I do not include the original box......otherwise If you want to have the original box as well, then its close to 45....

This is just for shipping fees.....its kind of a lot. Let me know what you think. Thank you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Very sleek card case Adrian, good luck on your sale!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow! I've had someone in the U.S ship me the Mambo Antix for less than that and that box is HUGE! What postal service are you going through?
    My latest purchase was a Ducati X-Squared send out from Florida, again that box is larger than most and postage was $25

It doesn't need to be express, truth be told, from the U.S to AUS, express shipping makes no difference what so ever.

Have a bit of a search around, I garauntee you will find cheaper alternatives to post with the box.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you happen to know what shipping service they used? I just checked USPS (united states postal service). I'll try to look around some more lol

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not 100% sure. Think the XS was sent using UPS