1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    So here it goes guys. I have the coin from the original Oakley x-metal line release party. Was said for the first pair released to be called oscars but was later changed to Romeo. It's not the coolest looking coin but I can tell you I doubt you'll ever see one again. I've had offers over a $1000 for this coin and I have kept it. Now it's time for something new.
    I will only trade for (3 pair) xmetals and pit boss
    No R2's It can be all the same or 3 different
    If your interested in buying it will be listed on eBay for sale. I will include the coin stand as well.
    Will trade for csix as well. Just throwing that out there
    Also will consider time bomb watch w/ a pair of xsquared.
    Really looking for penny's, xx and xsquared but
    I'll look at all offers.

Rare coin goin once... - image.jpeg

Rare coin goin once... - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/10/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What is on the back of the coin?

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's one sided

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Guess you can only display 1 side anyways ;) G/L cool coin.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow what a rarity! The buyer or successful trader will be very proud to own something so rare from the very start of Oakley's best line. GLWS

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Update on trades wanted

7. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Gee, if its as rare as you say it is, I'll give you my whole collection for it: Rare coin goin once... - image.jpg
    What do you say?

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol. Good one. It is very rare but I don't collect coins.
    Just lookin for a few more xmetals I think it's a fair trade. I can sell it for 1000 easy already had offers but I'm not really looking to sell. I'd rather a trade and be done.
    Nice set up by the way! Love the ott.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No I didn't because I wasn't going to let it go. I didn't want to let it go because it was givin to me and the person who gave it to me didn't know what it was. Neither did I at the time. He thought it went to a pair of Juliets I got from him. But recently I met back up with him and offered it back to him because it didn't feel right to take it without him knowing the rarity. But he in return told me to keep it and do with as I please that he would rather a collector have it. So now I can let it go with a clear conscious. I still don't want to sell but I will eventually if I don't trade.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.