• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Rare first gen CBP Juliet like new traded

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I Have rare Carbon Polarized juliet first gen, They are like new, low serial that starts CBP that is key to their rarity only . They come with non matching low serial CBP box. The rubbers and lenses are like new. They are factory tight . I will trade for a Romeo fame only ok or X xx ,complete mars,Mars crater xmetal penny, x squared complete ,Romeo 2 complete , Pit boss 1 complete . Let me know what you have to trade.
View attachment 108671 View attachment 108672 View attachment 108673 View attachment 108674 View attachment 108675 View attachment 108676
I have a rare first gen cbp juliets like with a CBP box but non matching serail. I will trade for other rare Xmetals or higher end ones only only two on the forum have them that I know of a rare piece for sure..like new pics don't do them justice.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
All Pms replied to. A deal almost made so 99% sure this rare piece won't last today. thanks for offers!

Some people reacted to this post.