• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale RARE & NIB Juliet Titanium Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello friends. I have a pair of new in box Titanium Iridium lenses for the Juliet. These are difficult to find. I can't find any sold listings on eBay, and I only remember seeing one pair come across eBay in the last 6+ months and they sold for $170. Not much mention of them anywhere on the 'webs outside of a few mentioned in these forums.

These lenses were not original to any frames, sold only as replacement lenses on Oakley.com and through O Vault stores. I bought these years ago because I loved the Titanium lenses of the Romeo2 so much but preferred the look of the Juliet on my face. I never got around to mounting them, ended up loosing my Juliets and as I've gotten older, I prefer the XX so I have no need for these.

They are brand new, never mounted, out of the box only a few times to look at/photograph.

$150 shipped CONUS Paypal FF

IMG_0744.JPGIMG_0748.JPG IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0729.JPG IMG_0743.JPG IMG_0747.JPGIMG_0726.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'd

dang that was fast...

Username Hidden said:
dang that was fast...
I'm sure they're as good as gone :(

Username Hidden said:
Rare or difficult to find?
It's difficult to find rare things... but not rare to find things that are difficult to find. :cool-33: Oh yeah... Makes perfect sense.

They are still available but MJLSr has first option on them since he posted and PM'd me first. Heck he's the ONLY person to have PM'd me so if you are interested in these get in line!

PM

Still available, 2 people in line for them but still waiting to hear back in the order they PM'd. I'll be out of town until Sunday so I won't be able to ship them immediately.