1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello friends. I have a pair of new in box Titanium Iridium lenses for the Juliet. These are difficult to find. I can't find any sold listings on eBay, and I only remember seeing one pair come across eBay in the last 6+ months and they sold for $170. Not much mention of them anywhere on the 'webs outside of a few mentioned in these forums.

These lenses were not original to any frames, sold only as replacement lenses on Oakley.com and through O Vault stores. I bought these years ago because I loved the Titanium lenses of the Romeo2 so much but preferred the look of the Juliet on my face. I never got around to mounting them, ended up loosing my Juliets and as I've gotten older, I prefer the XX so I have no need for these.

They are brand new, never mounted, out of the box only a few times to look at/photograph.

$150 shipped CONUS Paypal FF

RARE & NIB Juliet Titanium Iridium Lenses - IMG_0744.JPG RARE & NIB Juliet Titanium Iridium Lenses - IMG_0748.JPG RARE & NIB Juliet Titanium Iridium Lenses - IMG_0728.JPG RARE & NIB Juliet Titanium Iridium Lenses - IMG_0729.JPG RARE & NIB Juliet Titanium Iridium Lenses - IMG_0743.JPG RARE & NIB Juliet Titanium Iridium Lenses - IMG_0747.JPG RARE & NIB Juliet Titanium Iridium Lenses - IMG_0726.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If you don't buy them I'll take them !
    :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Font of Useless Knowledge

Rating:
    100%
    dang that was fast...

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm sure they're as good as gone :(

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's difficult to find rare things... but not rare to find things that are difficult to find. :cool-33: Oh yeah... Makes perfect sense.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are still available but MJLSr has first option on them since he posted and PM'd me first. Heck he's the ONLY person to have PM'd me so if you are interested in these get in line!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available, 2 people in line for them but still waiting to hear back in the order they PM'd. I'll be out of town until Sunday so I won't be able to ship them immediately.