• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Rare Oakley-Etched Demarini Bat And Water Transfer Printed "Baseball Bat" Flak Jacket XLJ

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

VERY rare Demarini Pro Maple D243 Baseball/Softball Bat with an Oakley logo etched into wood. Also selling an awesome Flak Jacket XLJ with Gold Iridium Polarized, that I had water transfer printed to look like a baseball bat. Has rootbeer earsock/nosepads, and satin gold icons. I'll include an MLB microfiber bag and Flak Jacket soft vault.

Both amazing additions for any Oakley and baseball fan! Look amazing on display. Looking for $1000 for both, but very open to offers. Since no one else has sold anything like this (that I've seen) I'm not 100% sure what they are really worth. Let me know your offers. I'll ship free anywhere in the continental US.

CC8688DB-436E-41FC-8C1D-17B2B6B80D63.jpg
69F6DA0D-97EC-47B7-BB54-A550C789F24E.jpg
D5A0D3B7-AF61-4660-855E-DFF2C9BD48E9.jpg
BC3EF08E-DD11-4234-8EE0-C0FFF57C8E27.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Awesome bat!! I haven't seen that before.

Stores had them in 2012/2013 during MLB promos at Spring Training and Opening Day.

They were never for sale, just display items only.

Make me offers! Also I'm open to selling separately. Let me know!

Ok dead revival.. But that bat is the sh!t, price not so much saw what it went for later lol

There was one on ebay just 2 days ago

For 500 f@ck that billsh!t lol

Hey nobody asked for a reasonable price!!!

Back