1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I was walking by Sunglass Hut the other day and noticed that Ray-Ban now makes an Aviator with interchangeable lenses. I wonder if this came about because Lux now owns Oakley and Ray-Ban was losing the edge with customers.

But either way I thought it was funny that it took Ray-Ban 20+ years to catch up to Oakley.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyJared

OakleyJared Oakley Enthusiast

They have been around for a while. I hear from the SGHer that they fall apart almost immediately, sometimes on the floor while they are showing them. Mostly they are just playing off the color craze right now. Usually it is only Oakley where you see color. RayBan is consistently the #1 brand SGH stores sell because of the insane amount of styles they carry. This just gives them more styles and gives the customer "choice" on their color.

Because of this Oakley is installing custom tablets in 22 SGH stores as a test. I am in Arkansas installing 2 this week.

3. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

About time. It seems like customers only see 10% of Oakley's product at a SGH store.

4. erap

erap Oakley Collector

Pardon my ignorance but what is SGH?

5. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

Sunglasshut. =)

6. erap

erap Oakley Collector

I learn something new everyday:) HAGWE!