• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Razerwire's For Sale Thread!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Selling the following to concentrate on other things. Shipping to US only. Apologies to our international brethren but I've been screwed once too many times on international sales. Willing to ship to a middle man if you have one in the States. Sorry, no trades either. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.

Holbrook: Matte Black with Silver Icons. Chrome Iridium Lenses which have no imperfections. Worn a few times but in great condition. Some very minor, barely seen wear on the frame. Asking for $120 shipped.

P1070902.jpg

Oil Rig: Polished Black with Gunmetal Icons. Black Iridium Lens with spare Warm Grey Lens neither of which have imperfections. Worn a few times but in great condition. Has a couple of hairline scratches on left ear stem that's only noticeable up close. Asking for $80 shipped.

P1070882.jpg

Split Jacket: Polished White with Team Blue Icons and Blue Thru Bolts. Ice Iridium with spare Light Grey lenses neither of which have imperfections. There is a tiny mark on the frame near the nose bridge and a nick on the right thru bolt, both of which can be barely seen unless you're holding it right in front of your eyes. Worn a few times but in good condition. Asking for $115 shipped.

P1070884.jpg

Fuel Cell: Matte Grey with Science print. Emerald Iridium lenses that are have no imperfections. Worn a few times but in excellent condition. Comes with Exclusive Science Hard Case. Asking for $110 shipped.

P1070885.jpg

Batwolf: Black Ink with Sunset Icons, Headliner Icons, and Gunmetal Icons. Fire Iridium lenses that have no imperfections. Worn a couple of times but in excellent condition. Asking for $100 shipped.

P1070886.jpg

New Square Wire MPH: Pewter frame with Warm Grey lenses that have no imperfections. Never worn and in excellent condition. Asking for $35 shipped. SOLD

P1070887.jpg

Vented Jade Iridium Split Jacket Lenses: No scratches or imperfections. Asking for $50 shipped.

P1070889.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If that $35 is correct I'll take these :laugh:
PMed!

your selling my hard case lol.

Username Hidden said:
your selling my hard case lol.
Yeah. :(

Believe me, letting that set go pains my soul. :(

I still might change my mind and keep it. :p

Username Hidden said:
Yeah. :(

Believe me, letting that set go pains my soul. :(

I still might change my mind and keep it. :p
:( I understand, thing's happen we don't have control over! but it does suck, i really hope you can find a way around it and keep the set!

Updated with vented Jade Iridium Split Jacket lenses!

Oooooh, PM'ed about the Split Jacket Lenses.

Razer, if noone takes those splits.. i may be in the market for them after the next paycheck..

I am breaking a sweat just watching this stuff go!!!!! I would take the split jackets quick, but I already have a pair.... But what is one more you ask?!?!?!?!? I am hHolding out for something I have been wanting for awhile....