1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

I'm going to post this again because It disappeared yesterday. I bought a pair of white razor blades with almost perfect lenses from a guy in a "not so good" part of town. The ear stems aren't cracked at all, but the black is faded on parts of the oakley logo. There are also 3 small hairline cracks on the frame above the nose, but I wanted the lens, it was worth $20 to me. As I was about to give him the money he told me, "you know that they are women's glasses right?" I just said sure and paid for them. After that I went to the vault and bought a nano clear pen and a pair of racing gloves that were marked down to $20.

Razor Blades Take 2 - 6189778391_e6c06966bb_z.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

And i'll post the same comment i did yesterday before it disappeared. Is it still worth the $20 if the lens is cracked like that?

3. Nyarlathotep

lens isn't cracked, the frame is above the nose bridge

4. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

So i'm guessing you bought it just for a collectors piece? I just feel like while yes it's only $20, it could be spent toward a pair that's still in good condition.

5. Nyarlathotep

sure, but more importantly I have a replacement lens for my razor blades that I've had since I was in high school, and wore while I was in the army for 4 years where the lenses got severely scratched.