• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Re-acquire Jawbone Retina Burn

Maybe a dumb question, but did the Jawbones you ordered from the Vault come with a case or bag or anything? I've never ordered anything from the Vault before, so I'm just curious.

Edit: I guess I should have read to the POST DIRECTLY ABOVE MINE :oops:

Well, I just got my Jawbones from the Vault in the mail. Like others have said, mine came with a generic black micro bag, in a generic black cardboard box. The only thing I found a little strange is that the black box seems to be the same size as the one they would have came in had they included the soft vault, so it's too big for the glasses, and they were sliding around a ton inside it. Either way, they don't seem to be damaged or anything, so I guess it doesn't matter. For $80, I can't really complain.

I bought a few colors from that sale and some came in big boxes some came in small boxes, all with just a black bag. Be warned some came with different parts then pictured!

Also, lenses are grey, not the original black iridium. And of course, no special bad and extra HI Yellow lenses plus zipper vault. Also, no model # print on inside arm.