1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. cacatman

cacatman Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Hi all,
    Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia!

Not sure if this helps any of you people out there, but for what it's worth, I'd like to offer to help any Oakley Forum member who needs someone geographically based in Australia. I can't personally think of too many situations where this may help you, but the offer is there.

I realise that most of you are probably based where you have O-shops or Oakley outlet stores (I don't, so I can't help you there), but maybe you want to buy something from an Aussie who won't ship internationally, or there's a country based Oakley release (e.g. 30 mm square wire 2.0) in the future, or you need someone to check something out for you by phone in another state of Australia.

Let me know and if I can help, I'll try. For free.

To be honest, I'm definitely motivated to at least offer help because of the help, support and advice I've received from this amazing community. I don't feel comfortable about always being the recipient of your help without somehow trying to offer something back, even if it's a pretty small offer.

A massive shoutout to @X-Metal Beast who helped me get some stuff I couldn't obtain easily. Thanks bud. You're an amazing dude! He's actually the main reason I was motivated to submit this post in the first place.

But there are others too, who have not grudgingly provided me with help, support and advice like @saulsaul, @Dallas O Hog, @the-8O8-state, @Ali, the incredibly knowledgeable @Romeo Van Frogskinstein, @Medusa50 to name a few.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Great gesture. :D

cacatman and motoGP_fanatic like this.
  3. WILL-I-AM

WILL-I-AM Oakley Expert Premium Member

:drinks:We have so many awesome members here, who will help out with anything and everything they possibly can. It doesn't go unnoticed, and is always appreciated.

4. ChaseBorgstrom

ChaseBorgstrom Oakley Expert

Great gesture sir!

5. X-Metal Beast

X-Metal Beast Oakley Expert Premium Member

@cacatman , that's a great gesture. Thx for the shoutout, it was my pleasure to help you out. Last week I got amazing help from @96.SVT.COBRA to get a Medusa in Texas for me, he checked it, took pictures, bought it, packed it and sent it over. What goes around comes around, so I'm sure you'll be able to do the same for others and feel good about it. Please post pics of your items in your display when you get them.
    Cheers

6. flyer

flyer Oakley Expert

@cacatman, you're a welcome addition to the Collective.
    Thank you.

7. mopiko

mopiko Oakley Enthusiast

Could I gauge ur help for something non-Oakley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. ZubiZone

ZubiZone Oakley Beginner

Do they sell any destination tees there?

9. cacatman

@mopiko, It depends what it is!! :)

10. cacatman

In Adelaide, although we have about 1.5 million people in this city, there is no O-Stores or factory Oakley outlets. If I see any specific Australian Oakley T-shirts elsewhere (surf shops) etc., I'll let you know. What size are you, anyhow?