• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reached number fifty

I got number fifty over Christmas and figured I would share with you guys my collection. Its nothing special, a lot of common pieces...so I'll try to give some of the highlights.

Fuel%20Cells%203_zpsmsvabxem.jpg

Artist%20Series%202_zps5qkdhktr.jpg

Gascan%2010th%20Mountain%203_zpstvk51zrh.jpg

Antix%20Devils%20Brigade%203_zpsmxhkun8r.jpg

Jawbone%20BMX_zpsi1ghw6ju.jpg

Pit%20Boss%204_zpsvoeigl1u.jpg

Juliet%201_zpsiapmup4o.jpg

C%20Six%205_zpsuguilkzw.jpg

Collection%2024_zps5q9m7hwd.jpg

Collection%2025_zpsdmvb7bru.jpg

Collection%2026_zpsfsnip0a5.jpg

Collection%2023_zpssth5qv1k.jpg

I just wanted to say thanks to the Oakley Forum, I got many of these from the members here and have learned a lot. My collection is what it is thanks to you guys, and my local Vault in Halton Hills Ontario. You guys are awesome!
Thanks for looking...
I would say this is a very special collection! Anytime a c six is present your on grounds for legendary status :) but the ultra blends (a personal favorite) are every bit as epic!
Congrats on a powerhouse line up!!

You are too modest, @Jeff O. You have items that some of us would kill to have. Congrats on the 50! Sometimes, it isn't always about the numbers.

Also, love the photography.
Thanks, and I agree. It wasn't until after I found the forum that I discovered a wider variety of what's out there and I started to search out more unique pieces. I still have some gaps to fill in some of collections I'm trying to complete. And thanks for noticing the pictures. I rushed some of them, but photography is a second hobby of mine.

I would say this is a very special collection! Anytime a c six is present your on grounds for legendary status :) but the ultra blends (a personal favorite) are every bit as epic!
Congrats on a powerhouse line up!!
Thanks, I really like the Ultra Blend also. I wear them as much as I can.

If I remember correctly they are just called Black, the middle pair is Desert Sage and the bottoms are Multicam
I suppose each Ultrablend has different shade of black. The black ones I've seen on here are really black. The black one pictured looks grayish. Maybe it's the lights? That desert sage pair looks awesome.

Last edited:
Back