• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reading This Ebay Listing Made Me Cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
yguqumab.jpg

Oh **** I was working when this went down. Wtf no one texted me?! Haha

It's funny because you guys started out making fun of it before you knew that it would be found out and read. Then, instead of a simple - I don't know, "apology" - you get angrier and more contrite. Go ahead and ban me from the 10 year old sunglass discussion. Holy freaking cow! What will I do now?!?!?! Haha

Lol - you think we don't know this forum is public? I say we hope people like you see this stuff, maybe get a reality check. You think you're the first? But, there's the old saying about leading a horse to water...

"Hippy" lingo? Haha. Indubitably. And where did I insult anyone? I just think it's fun to watch people squirm on the Internet when they've obviously been found out. Let this be a lesson for us all, the things we post on the net are for public consumption. It's a ******* pair of used sunglasses. Lol.
Sorry but that u butchered and want more than what a 24k or any other limited edition sells for.

Ya know what, you've at least provided me something to do tonight. I'm done. IMHO you could have done a better job with the anodizing. But, I'll concede to you that you did it in your garage, you did your best. It's not worth nearly 1000, but you did state in your ad that you were just putting it out there.

You did in fact insult people, if you reread your first post, at the very end there.

"Hippy" lingo? Haha. Indubitably. And where did I insult anyone? I just think it's fun to watch people squirm on the Internet when they've obviously been found out. Let this be a lesson for us all, the things we post on the net are for public consumption. It's a ******* pair of used sunglasses. Lol.

You dogged the x-man, and you called us all a bunch of *******s in your OP. When you say "insult", I don't think it means what you think it means...

(EDIT - the swear filter is so cool...)

BTW, you're fun to **** with... Do you have any other projects in the works that we can make fun of?

(EDIT - I love using that swear filter...)

Also, please note, I never squirmed, I've told you, flat out, PM if you'd like any private info. I will inform you of how displeased I am with your work on the phone if you'd like, or I'll be near North Carolina in a few weeks, we can have coffee and I'll tell you how much I dislike it in person. This is a public forum that you've known about for long enough to know who the X-Man is. I found it with Google. I can only deduce that other people can also find it with Google..

Oh man. 24k, limited edition! Holy ******* ****, maybe I should buff off the anodize and get them plated with a microscopic layer of gold instead?!? Oh, but then they wouldn't be OEM, factory spec. That would severly damage their resale! And there's no way I could manage to do that and keep them in their blister pack!!! (Insert nerd laugh here). Original packaging!!!

I think the issue is that for every one guy like Jim Jannard that works with their hands and produces things, there are 10 guys that find something to bitch and complain about. Maybe that's just my personal take on the world?
Yea dumbass a 24k. U are absurd with a piece of **** custom thinking its worth that. Its a pile of $50 junk thanks to u.

Oh man. 24k, limited edition! Holy ******* ****, maybe I should buff off the anodize and get them plated with a microscopic layer of gold instead?!? Oh, but then they wouldn't be OEM, factory spec. That would severly damage their resale! And there's no way I could manage to do that and keep them in their blister pack!!! (Insert nerd laugh here). Original packaging!!!

I think the issue is that for every one guy like Jim Jannard that works with their hands and produces things, there are 10 guys that find something to bitch and complain about. Maybe that's just my personal take on the world?

Keep it coming - lay some more wisdom on me!!! You've opened my eyes! :lol:

You obviously can't read. There were no veiled threats. Just a legitimate, we can have coffee and I'll tell you your work sucks. Nothing other than that. What would it prove for me to say something that could be construed as, "We can have coffee, BUT WHAT I REALLY MEAN IS I WILL KICK YOUR TEETH IN!". Hell, since money seems to be an issue, it's on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back