• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reading This Ebay Listing Made Me Cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that he won was the confirmation of what we thought from the listing.

He's a moron. I don't care if he's Oxford educated and can hang with Neil Degrasse Tyson in an intellectual battle. He's a ****stick moron.

This thread was pulled directly from the twilight zone.....Having the opportunity to see behind the scenes allows me to know who everyone actually is. Multiple accounts have been discovered and those involved will be PM'd. I know of a few multiple accounts, I just wait for there use, whether they were accidentally registered, used to change their screen name to something flashy, or too start flame wars..... So with that said, the thread is now locked. Since there is sooooooo many posts that are way of the beaten path, I have called in an entire team of BDSM clad cleaning ladies to clean up this thread. Its going to take a long time to do, soooooo read what you like till it is cleaned up.

I know some of us get into some heated arguments on here and really its not necessary especially when it becomes personal, inflammatory, or down right rude. You know how to report members and threads so that this can get handled within a reasonable amount of time. Please don't allow this to happen as it curbs the thread and the forum in a direction not conducive to why we are here.

Thanks!!! XMM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back