• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real deal? Or not?

ShortChangeHero

Yo-Yo master
Orange
Recently went on a scavenger hunt to try and pick up a timebomb. Found one on CL and seem too good to be true so I will leave this for the experts and hopefully you guys can chime in and let me know if I got ripped off or should be grateful I found a nice piece.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hopefully I'm right and don't have to track this guy down and burn his house down. I know where he lives.

@OakleyGuru379 I know it is in brand new shape. When I saw the pictures I had a feeling I was going to be surprised with something but the guy said its been in the black box for years. I'm still in disbelief but maybe I can get more confirmations or other clues to figure out if it's legit or not.

@IUSTEVE so it's legit? Not the color I wanted but for the age and condition I couldn't pass it up. Capacitor is shot like a terrorist, but I was expecting that from the get-go.

@kronin323 thanks I'm getting the warm and fuzzy about this. It's going to end up being a shelf whore since its in pretty good condition. Do you recommend even getting it serviced for the capacitor? Not really planning on using it.

Back