• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real FERRARI Carbon Blades?

Hey guys. Did any of you receive a bill from FedEx for the import duties and fees for these glasses?? I just received a bill for $29 the other day from them. I haven't ever had this happen, not real happy about it either that they would stick us with the fees on these. I can't be the only one that got a bill...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they shipped from Italy then yes fed Ex will hit you
they did me when I got my Ferrari Badman and Madman last year

No need to worry for those in the UNITED STATES

For all US customers Otticanet guarantees a tax-free transaction! If you received a bill for import taxes and duties you will just need to fill out the online form on this page, attach a copy of the invoice (the third page of the invoice where the order number appears) and we will refund you!

Tax refund - Otticanet.com

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

No need to worry for those in the UNITED STATES

For all US customers Otticanet guarantees a tax-free transaction! If you received a bill for import taxes and duties you will just need to fill out the online form on this page, attach a copy of the invoice (the third page of the invoice where the order number appears) and we will refund you!

Tax refund - Otticanet.com

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

See.....its all good. Customs messes up from time to time but unlike other vendors, they step up. Hats off to them once again!