• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real FERRARI Carbon Blades?

I did indeed get the same email. Sucks but hopefully these will show up as intended and not some bait and switch scam...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 99.9999% sure it's legit. I have used them before to order some Oliver Peoples glasses and I got exactly what I wanted and at a great price. And truth of the matter is, if you use PayPal....you have nothing to lose. If you get something fake or an empty box. You are covered. I have one pending order for another set of glasses with them. I'm waiting for those to arrive before ordering a few of these. I was contacted via chat because they could tell I had a few sets in my shopping cart. Told them I was still thinking about it....they said order now and use the pro code to get 10% off. However, the promo code is not valid on Oakley. I told her that I tried applying the code and it didn't work....they went ahead and generated a specific one for me that will still take 10% off. So each pair will only cost me $126. Not bad!!!!

Anyone score with these yet? I think I'm gonna order a few sets now. I might be able to swap one pair for a different color at my O store. I have all of them just not the Prism version....

Dear Steve,
Thank you for placing an order with us.

The Oakley CARBON BLADE OO 9174 SCUDERIA FERRARI POLISHED CARBON/RUBY IRIDIUM POLARIZED 66/10/121 is temporarily out of stock and the estimated waiting time should be 15-20 working days.

If you need it earlier than what expected, please let us know. Still we will keep you updated regarding your order and if there are other available colours or similar models.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Yours.
Silvia
Otticanet.com

We shall see

Any luck with these guys? There's currently an extra 5% discount code, making them even cheaper

The discount codes don't work on Oakleys...but they gave me another code to use and still, no luck. They told me to mention the 10% in the comments and they will refund the difference. And I have screenshots of the conversation (from two people) so if I order them and they do not apply the discount of 10% as promised....again, covered by PayPal. Was waiting to see if anyone else got them though...but I think I'm just going to go ahead and order. 10% off comes out to about $126 a pair. That's crazy!!

AUTUMN16 worked when I checked earlier.

Now it says it's not valid anymore

Chat with a rep on line and ask for a 10% code....they will generate one for you. The codes don't work on the blades, so they will tell you do just mention it in the PayPal comments and they will refund your PayPal account.

Anyone score yet?? My first order arrived today for another pair of glasses, so I just put in an order for a few of these. Hard to believe folks on eBay are still paying TRIPLE what we are getting them for.

Please post if you got your order....thanks!!

Harry

I just asked for an update and they told me 7-10 days. It's been 13 already so that would be 20-23.

Originally on the website it said 5-10. They emailed me right away and said 15-20.

I hope they don't keep pushing it out.