• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real Fuel Cells?

Do these glasses look girly?

• yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ukwildcat25

Oakley Beginner
20150911_184454.jpeg

I bought these Oakley Fuel Cells off Amazon for $50. I don't know if they are legit. When I recieved them, they were not damaged in any way. No chipping or scratches or discoloration. No funky odors.:)

View attachment 240952

Last edited:
Who was the seller on Amazon? Those are most commonly faked Fuel Cell out there. $50 is usually the price of the fakes. I don't want to scare you but Amazon has fakes just like every other site that allows 3rd parties to sell stuff.

To answer your question, no the glasses do not look girly, the bathroom selfie is another story. @OakleyFrankFMJ ?

Who was the seller on Amazon? Those are most commonly faked Fuel Cell out there. $50 is usually the price of the fakes. I don't want to scare you but Amazon has fakes just like every other site that allows 3rd parties to sell stuff.

To answer your question, no the glasses do not look girly, the bathroom selfie is another story. @OakleyFrankFMJ ?
I was the first "yes" vote on the looking feminine :rofl:

I wouldn't necessarily say the glasses look girly. But on you in that selfie they don't fit your face and may put a foot just across the girly line though.

Back