• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real Juliets?

Looks legit even though the pictures are garbage! Price isn't bad if it stays at that price which I doubt. I would ask if the rubbers, and lenses are OEM or not. Condition of said items will dictate price as well.

It's a buy it now situation. I know nothing about xmetals, really. This would be my first. He thinks the lenses are oem. Would the frames alone be worth 200$ if lenses and rubbers aren't original?

Average frames in so so condition are averaging between $176-200. There is a laundry list of variables that go into pricing. At the end of the day your the one buying them and wearing them.

As a good friend once told me-Never rush into a purchase, I've made a lot of bad calls when it came to eBay. Do your homework, make sure you know what you want and what to look for. If you think this is the last Juliet pair at this price... your wrong. Deals come up all the time on this forum and even cheaper than eBay.

Good advice. I've jumped at eBay deals before thinking that exactly. Never regreted not winning those auctions. I wasn't even looking for these. I'm not a big xmetals fan, as I haven't owned any. These came up during my usual Oakley search. Thanks for the the help, jmgarcia!

Average frames in so so condition are averaging between $176-200. There is a laundry list of variables that go into pricing. At the end of the day your the one buying them and wearing them.

As a good friend once told me-Never rush into a purchase, I've made a lot of bad calls when it came to eBay. Do your homework, make sure you know what you want and what to look for. If you think this is the last Juliet pair at this price... your wrong. Deals come up all the time on this forum and even cheaper than eBay.
So true, I've thought I've had deals and finally learned to hold off and I've had times were a 20% off deal turns into over 75% later down the line. Patience

Good advice. I've jumped at eBay deals before thinking that exactly. Never regreted not winning those auctions. I wasn't even looking for these. I'm not a big xmetals fan, as I haven't owned any. These came up during my usual Oakley search. Thanks for the the help, jmgarcia!

You get your first pair of Juliets and you will be a big XMetal fan, my friend!

Patience...easy to preach but hard to use, I know, but @supersharp said it best...you're absolutely safe in here. ;)

Good advice, thank you guys. I appreciate the input.
I chatted with the seller quite a bit. Seems honest. I ended up passing on them though. I am not quite ready to go down the Xmetal rabbit hole yet. I remember when I first got into Oakleys casually, next thing I know I'm at 7 pairs of sunnies and looking forward to the newest releases! I also am not sure if they really suit me. The Xsquared were the ones that tickled my pickle the most, as it were. I'll have to wait for the end of season bonus before I decide on a pair.

Back