• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real or fake? Any input is appreciated

Daniel ponder

Oakley Expert
Richmond, Va
Hi all,
I purchased these frogskins on eBay secondhand and I was wondering what everyone thought if they are real or not? there is no SKU on the left arm which I find odd but then again I am not an expert on frogs. The lens seem legit and has polarized etched in what appears to be the correct location but I'm not sure. Here is the link to the listing. I can take more pics if anyone needs to see more. Thanks for your help! Oakley FROGSKINS SURF COLLECTION Brown/Blue, Sapphire POLARIZED Iridium Lense

Real frogs but not part of the surf collection. These are frankenfrogs. Too bad but at least they are real oakley parts. Hopefully you didn't pay too much.

Polarized ice lenses
Polished Rootbeer orbitals
Acid blue stems.

All look used in a rayban case..... gross

I really hope you didn't pay too much. The lenses are alright however the frames aren't worth much. I'd return them for false advertising

Cool brotha.... glad I could help. Try to grab the blue surfs they are a great pair. Out of production finally. Lol

Latest Posts

Back