• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real Or Fake Display Bobs And Grenades- Does It Matter?

Keep me in the loop... Might be heading to Indy for the weekend once the temperature drops a little.

There's my man from the Fort! Long time...

I'm curious though how others feel? If a recast merchandising piece were priced reasonably and represented as a replica would you care? If you didn't have a Shadow Bob, Bob or Grenade award and you could purchase one for $150-ish would you?

What is annoying is that claiming it is 100% authentic, but it is fake and priing for a ridiculous price.

Maybe I would purchase a replica for a reasonable price since it is going to be displayed. If I were to wear something on my body, it has to be authentic. Also, depending on the quality of the replica if it is good quality to where no paint peelings eventually or any distortion maybe yes.

Definitely! I have been lurking a little tho. If bargain priced replicas popped up I might even get one and dedicate one of my cases for it. Look forward to meeting you this fall or winter.

Back