• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real Or Fake? JULIETS, Includes 10 Pics, Please Help

Real or Fake

• Totally Fake, Hide in a Corner and Cry!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the response. Thanks! Not sure if this is the place for it, but here's the link for why I asked. Doesn't look like the serial number on these match the lenses.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231233271660?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Well, the frames look legit, if a bit beat up.

Correct, that serial indicates they came with G30 lenses, not ice polarized.

I cannot see the polarized etching on the lenses but that might just be the lighting. The pics aren't very good. They otherwise do look like real ice.

As the seller mentions, the box does not match. He says the nosebridge is "pretty" tight, but he also says the frames are in excellent condition even though they look beat up; I'd assume they likely need a tuneup.

Personally I wouldn't pay more than $300 for these, preferably less.

thank you again good sir

Well, the frames look legit, if a bit beat up.

Correct, that serial indicates they came with G30 lenses, not ice polarized.

I cannot see the polarized etching on the lenses but that might just be the lighting. The pics aren't very good. They otherwise do look like real ice.

As the seller mentions, the box does not match. He says the nosebridge is "pretty" tight, but he also says the frames are in excellent condition even though they look beat up; I'd assume they likely need a tuneup.

Personally I wouldn't pay more than $300 for these, preferably less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back