• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real Or Fake Minute Machine???

Jummeltje

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
I just got those in. I thought it would be easy to see if they are real or fake, but i guess that isn't ;)
I compared them to lots of other minute machines on internet. I readed the other thread about the
fake minute machine, but i'm still not sure.
I asked a friend of mine about his minute machine. He says that there is no serial number in his
watch either. I added some pics. I hope u can tell me more about it :).
I got it without tags.

(i tested to scratch the display with a key, but there is not a single scratch on there!!!)
IMG_3677.JPG

IMG_3678.JPG

IMG_3674.JPG

IMG_3666.JPG

IMG_3681.JPG

IMG_3680.JPG

I have to say that in real the red color looks a bit darker red. the silver bolts look like chromed..

Maybe it's a way to identify how much a real one weights....
So could any one of you having a titanium minute machine weigths it for me?:)
So i can compare mine

You scratch the Display with a key- for a test?
Why did`nt you use a hammer, to check out if it is Titanium?

Sorry, kidding...

hehe, yeah i tested it. If it would be a fake one, i guess the display will get some scratches from the key.

But in fact the display feels and sounds preciesly the same when scratching on it with a key as when i try
it on my oakley gearbox watch...(there is not a single scratch on both after the test) So that is a fact that makes me think it's real.

But still, i'm not sure yet. Hope that somebody has an idea how to test or see it for sure?!?

Thanks guys, i hope you are both right! :)
At this point i really start to believe that i might had my biggest steal in history! :)

if you are still sceptical put them on a scale!
the right weight for them should be:
190 g
6,7 oz
2920 gn
950 ct

Back