• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real Or Fake Minute Machine???

Thanks Oakleynerd :). With how many switches is that? Mine is with 6 on each side. And not counting the two that are connecting the case to the band.

You can see what i mean at the picture above!:)

Snapped a pic at the Ostore for you. IMO the bolts do not look right on yours. Also, (this might change based on when it was produced) the second hand is a different color. hope this helps

20111110_171109-1.jpg

EDIT: Also, after further review, the Oakley logo and other text are chrome and in two different places on the face of the watch, where on your pictures they are all in one place and not chrome.

I'm gonna say fake on that one

@OBlazer . . .
it's not a fake!

@Jummeltje
let us know the weight of yours!
would be interesting to know.

Guys, thanks for the respons all!
It helps me a lot!

@Oblazer: In first place thanks for taking the picture!
I did a lot of research about the minute machine and i found out that there are
more then one editions. The one you took a picture of and versions with the display
looking like mine. So the different faces are not an indication for real or fake :)

@ Oakleynerd: I asked a guy in holland if he wanted to weight his minute machine and
he came till 182 grams (with 10 switches) He also weigthed the spare switches and they
are 7 grams each. So that makes his watch with eleven switches (like you have) 189 grams.
And then the final answer... mine weights 198grams with 12 switches. So 198 - 7 grams makes
191 grams with eleven switchs. So i think we have te prove that this is a real one! :)

Thanks for all the help guys! I really appreciate it! It was pretty scared that i bought some fake stuff!

@BriP: let's indicate that it wasn't more then 250 usd ;)

Back