1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JesterC

JesterC Oakley Beginner

Found this on CL and the seller claims that its new, but only comes with microfiber pouch for $225, should I go for it???
    :confused:
    Real Or Real Good Fake For This Ducati X-Squared? - 6714578123_077542c6da_z_d.jpg
    Real Or Real Good Fake For This Ducati X-Squared? - 6714578057_d380245f30_z_d.jpg
    Real Or Real Good Fake For This Ducati X-Squared? - 6714578003_794a7a01f5_z_d.jpg
    Real Or Real Good Fake For This Ducati X-Squared? - 6714577975_47b80af000_z_d.jpg
    Real Or Real Good Fake For This Ducati X-Squared? - 6714577931_efd8f06b61_z_d.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Can't see the pics here at work, but I got mine for $220 shipped and honestly haven't seen fake ducati XS circulating around stateside.

3. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

those look good to me, no fakes.

4. JesterC

JesterC Oakley Beginner

Did you get yours with box and documentation and all that jazz for $220?

5. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

it is real..$225 should be complete with box and everything

6. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

They look good to me, I can't see anything to indicate that they're fake. I got mine for $211 BNIB....

7. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Yup got mine BNIB, with the "H" sticker still on the lens..

8. freakface

freakface Oakley Collector

seller probably just wants his money back. maybe had an emergency or something.

9. NMOne

NMOne Oakley Beginner

Something to keep in mind is that not everybody is a collector and therefore doesn't give two cents about ancillary items such as the box, paperwork, etc. To them it was a cool red and black set of metal sunglasses that they wound up wanting to sell.

Now you have to decide if it's worth $225 for what you are getting, not a matter of if it's a fake or not.

10. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I would also consider that not everyone has access to discounts on Oakley gear. If you were to buy them at retail, you'd be spending at least $400. $225 is just a hair over 50% off retail.

I picked up a pair of Ducati Juliets from the Vault for $199 + tax. No box, coin, rubbers, paperwork. I thought i got a good deal considering they're discontinued and since it's from the Vault, they're guaranteed authentic and in like-new condition.

I just picked up a 2nd pair of Ducati Juliets from CL for $220 and includes everything. I still think i got a good deal.

I say if you really want them, it's not a bad deal. From the pics you posted, it looks that you're getting a standard bag and not the ducati bag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.