• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real Or Real Good Fake For This Ducati X-Squared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterC

Oakley Beginner
Found this on CL and the seller claims that its new, but only comes with microfiber pouch for $225, should I go for it???
:confused:
6714578123_077542c6da_z_d.jpg

6714578057_d380245f30_z_d.jpg

6714578003_794a7a01f5_z_d.jpg

6714577975_47b80af000_z_d.jpg

6714577931_efd8f06b61_z_d.jpg

Can't see the pics here at work, but I got mine for $220 shipped and honestly haven't seen fake ducati XS circulating around stateside.

Can't see the pics here at work, but I got mine for $220 shipped and honestly haven't seen fake ducati XS circulating around stateside.

Did you get yours with box and documentation and all that jazz for $220?

Something to keep in mind is that not everybody is a collector and therefore doesn't give two cents about ancillary items such as the box, paperwork, etc. To them it was a cool red and black set of metal sunglasses that they wound up wanting to sell.

Now you have to decide if it's worth $225 for what you are getting, not a matter of if it's a fake or not.

I would also consider that not everyone has access to discounts on Oakley gear. If you were to buy them at retail, you'd be spending at least $400. $225 is just a hair over 50% off retail.

I picked up a pair of Ducati Juliets from the Vault for $199 + tax. No box, coin, rubbers, paperwork. I thought i got a good deal considering they're discontinued and since it's from the Vault, they're guaranteed authentic and in like-new condition.

I just picked up a 2nd pair of Ducati Juliets from CL for $220 and includes everything. I still think i got a good deal.

I say if you really want them, it's not a bad deal. From the pics you posted, it looks that you're getting a standard bag and not the ducati bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back