• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real Romeos

I love the answer the seller just gave me about the missing serial and the stems, translated from spanish: "I never new these were supposed to have a serial #, but the serial is useless, nobody cares about those numbers. Ad the stems bend with time, that's normal."
Yeah... thanks man, your answer seems very reasonable. I guess that's what I get for trying to save a few buck on a Romeo. Lesson learned, Thanks again fellas

Safe bet is the forum. You know everything here is legit.

You might benefit from reading through this thread; you apparently are around a lot of fakes and it will empower you to identify them in the future:
Oakley X-Metal Authenticity Checklist

Thanks Kronin, will read this thoroughly. I've had bad luck lately, once I've had an X Metal frame through my hands I know what to look for, but since my experience so far is with Penny, Juliet and R2, I can't be sure of the others. I will definitely start avoiding the mexican ebay as much as I can (it is good for cheap trinkets, but not so much for oakleys)

yeah, joakleys. the fakes also have a hole where the t-shocks go. the real deal is not a hole but technically a slit. good job not wasting $295.

Back