• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Really Liking The Romeo 2s

Really, a milling process? I would have never guessed. They seem like they would have been made the same way. I love them just as equally as my juliets.

im not sure of the details but i know they changed the manufacture process for the R2 over the previous models.

and yeah i love the design. was the true "Half X"... the actual HalfX should be part of the Wire line.. no actual Xmetal
styling cues at all.

im not sure of the details but i know they changed the manufacture process for the R2 over the previous models.

and yeah i love the design. was the true "Half X"... the actual HalfX should be part of the Wire line.. no actual Xmetal
styling cues at all.

I owned a set of half-xs.......i turned around and sold them as soon as possible. Couldn't stand the spring hinges and not even the nosepiece being a "x" design like x squared, juliet, and r1? Should have never even been sold as an x-metal. I completly agree

I owned a set of half-xs.......i turned around and sold them as soon as possible. Couldn't stand the spring hinges and not even the nosepiece being a "x" design like x squared, juliet, and r1? Should have never even been sold as an x-metal. I completly agree

yeah Xmetal as a material was used in the "Why" line, as well as the lugs on the Scar. Theres no reason it had to be an Xmetal, besides maybe a money-grab move.

Back