1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley Rōnin

Bros! Yesterday a doctor in our emergency unit noticed that i wear different oakleys every week so he asked me.. "are you collecting them?'... i said "yeah doc".... then he asked... "WHY Oakleys?"... i paused for a while then answered him... "Why not?... so please post your reason why you collect oakleys....

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

To me, the world appears to be a better place through the lenses of Oakleys. I enjoy the craftsmanship of the glasses and feel they are above anything else.

3. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Because they're the best.

4. adam1994

adam1994 Oakley Beginner

Because most athletes wear them and that they are so stylish and clean. There is also something oakley for everyone.

5. washi me sensie

right on bros! :cool:

6. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

For the exact reason you stated in your 1st post: Why not?;)

7. da_nige

da_nige Oakley Enthusiast

For me its the huge variety of styles available and the ability to change your style so easily with such little effort. I mainly have sports shades so I regularly switch the lenses and earsocks on my M Frames, Half Jackets and Flaks.

That plus the supreme optical quality

8. washi me sensie

yep their designs are not only made for athletes but suits most people everywhere. there is a style for everyone....

Exactly bro! :cool:

9. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Not even sure why I collect them. When I was a kid I collected miniature booze bottles I found on the ditch. Hoarder by nature. Im glad I dont have the Watch bug, **** Id be living in my car

10. The Saint

The Saint Oakley Beginner

Good question. I think it's just like any other hobby, because it makes you happy. And now that I'm involved, it's fun to go on a quest to find a discontinued pair and get them. Other people don't understand. Like my wife, for example. But she accepts it the same way I accept but don't understand her need for so many purses and pairs of shoes. It makes her happy and that's good enough for me.