• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Reason Why We Collect Oakleys....

These "they are the bomb" comments are making my head hurt.

I wonder if half the people that own these glasses know anything about them, the technology that is put into them, and what they are made of.

I wonder if half the people that own these glasses know anything about them, the technology that is put into them, and what they are made of.

I bought one for the technology and protection. I bought 30 more cuz they're dope, yo.

Hey, how's your head? Still hurting? Hahaha...Dun know why my comment "hurts" your head but one thing for sure, I may be a newbie in this forum. But I'm sure ain't no greenhorn where Oakleys is concern. Been in love with their design and the technology ever since I bought my first Oakley over 10 years ago :)

Hey, how's your head? Still hurting? Hahaha...Dun know why my comment "hurts" your head but one thing for sure, I may be a newbie in this forum. But I'm sure ain't no greenhorn where Oakleys is concern. Been in love with their design and the technology ever since I bought my first Oakley over 10 years ago :)

I wasn't talking about you in particular, but it's nice to know that you know about the technology.

BTW, it's spelled "matte" black/white. :wink:

must be a generation gap.

i know where you're coming from. it's kinda like people who are into sneakers. older people that buy air jordans buy them because they get to see michael jordan play with them and know their history. young people that buy them nowadays buy them just pure hype and because "they're the bomb". lol

I wasn't talking about you in particular, but it's nice to know that you know about the technology.

BTW, it's spelled "matte" black/white. :wink:

Oooppsss.... Thanx Batwolf for pointing out the error. So embarrassing to have mispelt not 1 but 3....hahaha

Back