1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dmburke42

Dmburke42 Oakley Beginner

Okay I had a pair of fast jackets that where white and black with the photchromatic lenses. Well I am a police officer and I done cardinal sin #1 ...I left them on top of my patrol car. I had just.gotten brand new lenses after arguing with Oakley for weeks. Well the frame survived getting ran over for the most.part but most.of the rubber was destroyed and lenses where smashed. Would it be plausible to fix them or just.better off buying a new pair? I have a pair of Spy Generals now because I had my second child and just.cant afford anything really expensive.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 I've got a few Oakleys

Post some pics but I'm gonna say probably toast.

Dmburke42 likes this.
  3. coolstorm92

coolstorm92 Oakley Enthusiast

Probably toast if they were ran over. I got a new in box pair I ordered and never used. If you want them, PM me. I can let them go for super cheap. They are polished fog with XL grey lenses and XL vr28 black iridium lenses.

Dmburke42 likes this.
  4. Dmburke42

Message sent. ..will get pictures up asap

5. TexxxZ

TexxxZ Big bearded baby

I've done similar Oakleys on dashboard turned corner maybe a litte faster than i should have and whoosh out tru open window and under the car behind me .... Surprising how fu<k'd up a Gascan can get when involved in a hit and run with a Ford Focus !

Dmburke42 likes this.
  6. Dmburke42

7. Dmburke42

8. Dmburke42

In all honesty I think they fared awesome for getting ran over BUT I'm not even sure the lenses will tighten up

9. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 I've got a few Oakleys

Yeah I'm surprised too. But again, not sure lenses will hold.

10. Dmburke42

yeah thats the only that worries me about buying some lenses for them.....My luck, I would buy some and the lenses wouldnt stay tight and fall out., but i would still need to find some nose pieces too