1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. -=Jeff=-

-=Jeff=- Oakley Enthusiast

Here are the OO Black Iridium Polarized lenses I installed in my X Squared (Plasma Frame)..

Recent Buys With A Few Changes.. - 2012-01-17_22-23-07_939.jpg

Recent Buys With A Few Changes.. - 2012-01-17_22-23-22_697.jpg

My recent plasma purchase.. It needs a tune up so I swapped the fire lenses for the VR28 Black Iridium Polarized. I called about a tune up and they will install a Root Beer Kit on it with the tune up.. Looking forward to getting these back

Recent Buys With A Few Changes.. - 2012-01-17_22-25-35_687.jpg

Recent Buys With A Few Changes.. - 2012-01-17_22-25-44_576.jpg

Since I pulled the VR28 for the Plasma Frame, I installed Black Iridium Polarized with a black sock kit on the X Metal Frame:
    Recent Buys With A Few Changes.. - 2012-01-17_22-24-38_999.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Brettc10

Brettc10 Oakley Expert

NICE, Those frames are so cool.

3. o-freak 85

o-freak 85 Oakley Beginner

looking good man, I'm really digging those OO black on the XS. How dark is the tint in normal light conditions?

4. -=Jeff=-

I have not tried them in normal light yet.. I will let you know as soon as I get a chance

5. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Looking good!

6. -=Jeff=-

with a reflection from the outside looking in there is a nice mirror finish like the Black Iridium.. I wore them to lunch today, nice clear sunny day.. I had to compare the tint to my regular Black Iridium as the contrast is there to subtle to my eyes. I really like these lenses, and the Tint level seems close to my Ice Iridium Polarized.

I have to say even with one lunch of wear I am quite happy with these lenses so far