• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Customs Delays

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
Has anyone been noticing serious delays with customs lately? The last two purchases I've had come through have sat in customs for almost two weeks.

My fairends sat in customs for a about a week. Annoying if you ask me. I always get hit hard on COD as well. Something shipped from NYC costed me $97 in extra fees.

I haven't noticed the delays as much, but definitely Customs is hammering us Canadians right now!!!

Ya I was pissed. It was a Supreme frog though. Came through ups I think

UPS is by far the worst to deal with in all my experiences. Their customs and brokerage fees just kill any sort of good deal. I will avoid at all langths dealing with UPS whenever possible.

UPS is by far the worst to deal with in all my experiences. Their customs and brokerage fees just kill any sort of good deal. I will avoid at all langths dealing with UPS whenever possible.

Agreed, I wish I knew that back then.

I think it's Customs in general. Our health insurance doesn't cover the only anti-depressant medication that works for my wife (Cymbalta) so we order from an Rx group in Canada. Every time we place in order it makes quick progress to the East Coast and BAM! sits in Customs in New York on 'hold' for no reason. Calling does no good, just get the run around. We actually have to call the company when we see the package arrive in Customs and the company has to call them and get them released.

Back