• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Oakley Convert In HI

Obombed

Oakley Beginner
hawaii nei
Hi everyone. I've been lurkin a bit on this forum for a while mostly to improve my knowledge of Oakley products and the way people react to them. I've been in the sunglass business for a while and while I've been thoroughly schooled on the quality of Oakley products, I never wore them because nothing fit me. I was also skeptical because of the astronomical marketing campaigns and the sheer size of the company. Also, the recent buy-out by luxottica kept me at a distance. It wasn't until recently, when an awesome Oakley hq employee gave me a pair of Asia-only Holbrook lx's. they fit me perfectly and after wearing them for a few days, Oakley is all I want to wear.

I wanted to thank everyone on this forum for all your knowledge and insight. It has really helped me increase my knowledge and to help my guests and coworkers to find the perfect oakleys.

As a member, I want to learn as much as possible and help others expand their knowledge and appreciation for Oakley.

I was looking through the forum rules and couldn't find much about rules pertaining to people that sell oakleys for a living. If anyone has knowledge on the etiquette or rules of talking about my store. I'm not trying to promote or anything like that as I've noticed most people here find deals all over the place that are better than a sunglass specialty store, but if I have anything to say about the Oakleys at my shop, I don't want to break any rules or rock any boats.

Welcome to the forum! If you have your own store and wanted to advertise here you could always become a forum sponsor but with regards to any other rules if you have your own store I guess it's up to you because I don't think anyone is your boss. :)

Welcome to the forum! I think you need to wait for 10-15 days before you can access the exchange section. 'Till then interact with the members first. Lots of good folks on here. Or be a forum sponsor like what Frank said. Enjoy your stay!

Howzit! Welcome to the boards brah! Which Island are you on? There's a few Hawaii people here, slowing gaining in numbers. I'm in Honolulu, feel free to reach out to me anytime...I'll do my best to help you however I can. As you already know, if you've come to listen, learn, share and meet great people addicted to Oakley, this is the right place! Enjoy yourself and be ready to spend some money, lol!

Aloha Braddah. Welcome. Oakley,while being costly, has been a passion that I thoroughly enjoy. If you got anything you want to know feel free to ask and I will help if I can.

Welcome aboard! I'm somewhat new here myself and this is a great place to get all the info you need on Oakleys! See you on the forum!

Monkey

Thanks all for the welcome. Sorry for any misconception; I don't own any stores, I just work for for a company that has sunglass specialty stores in Waikiki. Fortunately, it's a small local company so we get a lot more freedom as far as carrying cool oakleys. The unfortunate part is that, although we do great oakley numbers out of each store-front, we are a small company so we don't always get the super-rare Oakleys that a larger company might get. We did get some c-six aluminums and a bunch of Pit boss 1's. I wish I read this forum before I ordered all those aquatique frogs though. Even though the oakley heads aren't into it, hopefully the general spring-breaker population will like em.

Back